Thursday, May 22, 2008

Waiting

For the past five months I, along with 16 other people, have been preparing for this upcoming weekend. We have been meeting faithfully each Monday, praying, bonding and growing in God's love together. This past Monday was our last meeting before the big event. I am waiting.

I am waiting for the rush of excitment. I am waiting for the stomach full of nerves. I am waiting for the welcomed embrazio of other Cursillistas. I am waiting for the knowledge that I, through Christ, reached at least one candidate. I am waiting with an open heart.

During this weekend, those who read this post, pray that the Holy Spirit will touch the hearts and minds of the candidates. Pray for the team of Cursillistas who have worked so hard these past months. Pray for all the Cursillistas. Lastly I ask that you say a special pray for my brother who on Monday is celebrating his 7th Anniversay of his ordination. Jim, I am so proud of you and your commitment to God.

Peace and God's blessing on all who read my post.
Joan

No comments: