Tuesday, May 27, 2008

After Glow...

Wow! What an amazing weekend I had! To spend a weekend with 50 women who's only purpose was to bring themselves to a deeper love of Christ was POWERFUL! While I am physically and emotionally exhausted, my heart is filled with HIS love.

I am blessed.

Thank you to all of you out there who said a prayer for us this weekend. Those prayers lifted us up.

While I had already made a Cursillo two years ago, to be there a second time as a member of the Team was amazing. I am humbled by what the Holy Spirit accomplished this weekend. I am grateful to have been given the opportunity. I am glowing from HIS love for all of us.

And to all who new Margie Kelly...may we always remember her humor, energy and spirit. She is now in His loving arms.

Peace to all who read this and always remember FROG...Fully Rely On God.
Joan

1 comment:

Mary B said...

I'm so glad you had this experience. It did seem to be a powerful weekend.