Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tough Week

What a way to spend my birthday, in bed sick except for a doctor's visit. Yes, I spent the week sick. The blessing of it was acknowledging how wonderful my DH is. Even sick he made sure my little bought me a birthday gift and kept Ben busy so I could recuperate. The antibiotics are doing their job but as of today I still don't feel 100%.

Yesterday we went up to the campground to get the site cleaned up. Ben and DH are heading up their next weekend without me as I will be on Cursillo. I'm excited and a little anxious. On the way home from cleanup Ben fell asleep but I wanted ice cream. Luckily DH knows every ice cream spot so stopped and bought me my soft serve vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles. YEAH.

Today we spend the morning with friends at my sister P's house. It was great to see Ben play with cousins and friends. Gave him a chance to work on his sharing ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful week this week. Not sure if I'll be posting as it is expected to be a busy week with work and packing for not only my weekend away, but also the boys.

Peace to all who read this this week.
Joan

No comments: