Monday, May 12, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!

What a wonderful Mother's Day! As my neighbor and I sat on her patio drinking our tea we noticed how much our two little boys had grown since last Mother's Day. They played for over four hours without a significant fight or argument! They both had their motorized cars which they drove around our yards for hours. They only stopped to talk to the new neighbors to show them this or that. My DN (dear neighbor) and I laughed and felt a little guilty that our boys were bothering them as they tried to clean their new backyard. We were just so glad to have a few moments of peace and quiet.

My DH (dear husband) made sure Ben bought me a mother's day card and gift. Thank you love!

We had my sister's Jack-n-Jill on Friday Night. It was so much fun to spend time with my sisters. I take them for granted sometimes and I shouldn't. I'm going to work on that! They are all so different and special in their own way. I'm blessed to have all of them. It was scary to hear the music from my generation...I think my younger sister considers some of it oldies...Oh no! But, "We are Family" and "YMCA" will NEVER go out of style, nor will "Eileen" or "Love Shack"! Some of these were old when I was a child.

Not sure how much I will be able to post this week. Only two weeks until Cursillo so keep me and everyone in your prayers.

Peace to all who read this.
Joan

1 comment:

Mary B said...

It was a ton of fun and I never feel like you take me or any of us for granted. You're doing what Mum taught us to do: putting your family first!
So glad for your team. This will be a great Cursillo.