Thursday, July 3, 2008

Til we meet again!

To all my friends at RBA/Brooks Brothers...

Words can not fully express my gratitude for all you have given me.

To the Payroll group - You do amazing work that is often unseen. Who else can get 4500 checks done during a holiday week in just one day! You guys ROCK! I will be in touch though so I can still utilize the lending library.

To my Finance Ladies - you know who you are... Your welcoming smile in the morning has helped me through many difficult days. I will never forget that. Keep smiling and checking here for the Ben stories.

Jon - Thanks for making me laugh! I won't say goodbye to you, but I'll see you soon.

Sue - What a friend you are! See you at our next playdate. You can make sure I didn't kill the plants you gave me! I would not have learned half as much if it weren't for you.

Laura - I know you'll continue to hear stories about me through Brian. Thanks for all you taught me!

Brian L - My IT "go-to" guy...Thanks for the advice and training and for just being a great friend.

To the rest of the RBA family - There are too many to name individually so I'm sorry... thank you for your encouragement and support in the change I am making. I know the door is always open and that is an honor to know that I am respected and trusted to that level.

Keep checking this post for Ben updates and life at the Nadeau Construction Site.

Peace to all who read this post today and every day.
Joan

No comments: