Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Final Wedding

Wow! What a beautiful day for Sheila's wedding. It was sunny, but very hot . Here are some pictures from the day.







This is Ben with his teacher. We stopped there before heading to my mom's house. His friends were giving him the "Thumbs Up" and lots of high fives.

The wedding was very hot and I spent a lot of time making sure Ben kept his jacket on. It was all worth it...look at these shots...

The Bride with Ben and the flower girl, my niece.










Just missing the Bride.

We has so much fun!

Dancing cousins.

It was great to see everyone! Love to all.

Peace to all who read this blog today and everday.

Joan
PS updated this a little to remove pictures of his friends.

3 comments:

mary said...

I WANT TO BE A MURPHY!!!! I HAVE THE DARK HAIR & FAIR SKIN, I COULD FIT RIGHT IN. Looks like you had a wonderful time & the thunder hoo-hoos stayed away-lucky people you are. Hugs & Kisses to all. <3 Schmitzee

Mary B said...

Oh Schmitzee you should be!

Joan I love the pic you have of the sisters.

Christine said...

Joan,
Great picture of the sisters! Did you get any pictures of brother/uncle/Father Jimmy?