Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend...

What an odd weekend I had. First I caught up on lots of sleep. I truly needed it. Saturday began with my sisters at breakfast. Was thrilled to see Sheila, Peg and Mary and have quality time. We reminised about a dear friend Marge who had passed away. Then, the four of us headed to Holy Cross Church for the funeral mass. What a tribute to a life lived to the fullest!

After mass I gathered up my boys and headed to a graduation party. What a fun time. Ben had a playmate which made the party so much more enjoyable as we did not have to entertain him. Plus with the fenced in yard there was no place for him to go. It was great to catch up with our friends! Thanks Brian and Michelle. Once again a great time!

Yesterday was construction day. Phil has begun the work again on our front room. He was building the closet. Ben of course was out there with his tools doing his best to help. During one of Phil's trips to the H.D. Ben decided that we needed caution tape put up for the construction site. So now my front door in side has "caution tape"...really it says police line but that doesn't seem to matter since Ben can't really read yet. So, no...no crime has been committed at the house, just a "dangerous" construction site. Hard hats are required by the crew chief Ben.

As I left today all I could do was laugh. Ben also had loads of fun playing with Phil's caution cones in the back yard. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Have a wonderful day. Peace to all who read this blog.
Joan

1 comment:

Mary B said...

We have got to get you posting pictures!