Friday, June 6, 2008

Camping Season is Here!

Well, I am off for my first weekend in our camper and I cannot wait. Phil and Ben have been up for Memorial Day and then Phil's gone to work on the deck. We are all glad to be having this weekend together as a family.

Ben is calling today a "special" day. Special days are days that he does not have to take a nap. So, odds are that he'll fall asleep on the ride and not want to go to bed. Doesn't matter to me as long as I am with my family. Plus, I have a new book to read so odds are I won't mind staying up.

Sunday is my niece Melissa's graduation from Holyoke High. Congratulations Lissa! We are so proud of you. Looking forward to the party.

Peace to all who read this post.
Love ya.
Joan

2 comments:

mary said...

WOW-Lissa's a senior in high school????!!!!! When did I get so old & where did the time go? Hope you have a good time camping. Love reading the blog, it keeps me up to date. Schmitzee

Mary B said...

Yes we're old now! But that's ok.