Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let the games begin!

So, as summer approaches you may be thinking about vacation and relaxation. Well for me, I enter into the games of summer at work. This is the time of the year that all the directors want me doing their projects at the same time. When I take the time to take a step back and see what they want me to accomplish, it's pretty amazing. They all vie for time from me and really all I want to do is be able to do a great day's work and be able to leave it there so I can go home to my family. I don't like how I become when I get stressed, and June/July/August are pretty stressful months here. Oh well.

Last night my DH was supposed to stay at the campground overnight because he had been scheduled to work in Greenfield two days in a row. Lucky for Ben and I, he got rescheduled so he came home and put in the air conditioners. YEAH!

Ben was so hot I had him walking around in his boxer shorts. So cute.

Well, everyone, have a blessed day today. Pray for the firefighters fighting the large fire in Holyoke.

Peace to all who read this today.
Joan

No comments: