Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Thankful

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is kind, generous and always there for me.
I am thankful for my Christmas miracle - Benjamin.
I am thankful for my parents, my in-laws, my sisters and brother, my out-laws, my nieces and nephews.
I am thankful for Beth who is there in all kinds of weather.
I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on my table.
I am thankful to still have my Memere.
I am thankful that I knew my Gramps and Grandma and Pepere.
I am thankful that I have faith that God loves me and all those around me.
I am thankful to have friends in my life who know me, really know me.
I am thankful for bubblebaths, red wine and a good book.
I am thankful for everyone who reads this silly little blog.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Peace to all who read this blog today and everday.
Joan

No comments: