Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry I've been away...

Okay to the three, maybe four of you, who read this I apologize for not being as up-to-date as in the past. Boy is time flying by. I can't believe that it is already November, nevermind the 1th. This month is expected to be very busy. We've just had the baby shower for my sister Sheila. It was great to see everyone. Lots of babies there. I stayed away from them because I was not feeling great and didn't want to pass germs off. This weekend will be a whirlwind one...

Friday...Elton John
Saturday...9 - Haircut YEAH, 10 - Christmas Pagent rehearsal 11 - Help clean the church, 1 - the car goes in for an oil change and inspection
Sunday ... Church, breakfast birthday with two dear friends, 11 take Ben to a friends birthday party.

At some point Phil & I need to figure out what we plan to do for Christmas for Ben. He of course wants LEGOS. He is now able to follow the instruction books and build them on his own. He is just amazing.

Oh, did I tell you that he is having a pajama day. I will not be able to because I made arrangements to meet with my mentor for a couple of hours. I do enjoy spending time with her. She challenges me but is also encouraging.

Well, need to run.

Peace to all who read this blog today and everyday.
Joan

1 comment:

Mary B said...

I'd love to hear more about the mentor! But I'd settle for hearing about Elton John.