Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My wonderful husband!

Okay, those of you who know me really well know that I tend to be, shall I say, annoyed with the fact the Phil is always doing some project or another. Well, today I am not annoyed, I am thankful. Why you may be asking yourself? Well, mainly because he is almost finished with the new kitchen/hallway floor. This is a HUGE step. The linoleum that we had was old, worn out from years of Murphy love! Now, my floating floor is almost done. He did the hard part...the hallway. Now on to the rest.

Also, I am trying to appreciate all of this since so many of my friends' husbands are not handy. I have also been checking out my sister Mary's blog Mum2Best7.blogspot.com almost every day. During the month of October she is doing a retreat for our husbands. It keeps life in perspective for me.

So, Phil, I love you and thank you for all you do!

Peace to all who read this blog today and everyday.
Joan

No comments: