Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family connections...

I'm sitting here at my computer checking my Yahoo account for updates on my Family Group page and then checking my Facebook account to find out more about my family. It is so interesting to see what people write in both locations. Facebook is definitely more relaxed but only quick updates. My family group page goes in spurts, but I love that we can do mass email posts to each other. This comes in very handy with a family as large as mine. Also, I can't really picture my Mom on Facebook, although two of my aunts are. Go figure!

I've been able to connect with my old roommate in college, Schmitzee (love ya!) and I know one of my oldest friends from Irish Step Dancing checks out my blog on occassion. I've also been able to use the internet, via this blog, to keep in touch with the gang from RBA/Brooks Brothers. Miss you guys! And I can't forget my BFF who I'm sure wishes I'd call more, but our schedules are crazy so the blog helps her know that I am still alive and ticking. Just so you know BFF I think about you every day and can't wait until life settles down a little bit.

I also use the web to connect to an old coworker who now lives in Texas.

So, while I miss writing letters, I am much better at a five minute sign on and doing a blog update.

Well, Happy Fall. It is the best time to be in New England. The colors are beautiful this year and the weather has been perfect. So go and take a walk with your family and enjoy the weather and thier company.

Peace to all who read this blog today and everyday.
Joan

No comments: