Saturday, September 13, 2008

Priorities?

Do you ever realize that your priorities are all screwed up? What about when you think you are on the right track and then realize you took the wrong track? I'm there right now. Time to re-prioritize my life. The upside for me is that it has been a week where I realize how blessed I am with having Phil for my husband, JM as my extra mom right now, my beautiful boy Ben, my prayer group, BH, and my family.

The tag sale is off for this weekend but almost everything is actually ready to go. With the weather being forecast for rain it is just as well. That would be the icing on the cake to sit out in the rain for two days. I think we are going to do it in October? The tape and mudders are here for the walls in the new room then we can begin painting.

Ben is enjoying his toy tarantulas. He still insists that Santa will bring him a real one, but until then he has built Dizzy (that's his plastic one's name) a home complete with bed, blanket, ladder (in case of a fire) and children! Yes, Dizzy is the proud Mother/Father to six baby spiders of all different colors. At least Ben has stopped asking for a baby brother!

I'm off to see Annie tonight at the Elms where my friend's daughter is performing. It is one of my favorite musicals so I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow is church and then a camp show meeting, where luckily I only have to go to part of it.

Well, time to sign off.
Peace to all who read this blog today and everday.
Joan

No comments: