Friday, August 22, 2008

Time to download...

What a week this has been for me! I was given the opportunity to present to the principals this week. They are such a welcoming group. Already know I'm going to be teased about my Brooks clothes. I laughed with one of the principals today that I'm not allowed to have a bad outfit day now.

I don't feel ready for vacation. Much to my dismay I had planned to stay at work tonight until everything was done. That did not work because the man with the alarm key was closing up shop at 5. UGHH. I hope to swing in there tomorrow for just an hour to clean up. I really don't like leaving things unfinished.

Okay, Ben is so funny. Here is a picture of him being the firefighter. He loves to spend time outside playing like this.

Tomorrow he gets to go to a Princess birthday party. He has decided he will be Prince Darth Vadar. I'll let you all know how that goes.
Back to vacation, I'm very excited as we are going to Mystic Aquarium on Monday, then to Magic Wings on Tuesday then Ben and I head up to the campground for the rest of the week. Ben is going to have his first friend stay with us (the Mom's coming too). Should be loads of fun.
Had a great time catching up with some of my sisters tonight. Those of you I haven't reached yet I'm trying tomorrow. I love you lots.
Well all, need to get Ben to bed.
Peace to all who read this blog today and everyday.
Love ya
Joan

No comments: