Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life is so Good!

I know I have been away and I am sorry. Let me try to catch you up on things.

Last week I went to RBA to go over a project that needed some explanation. It was fun to catch up with JT and DD. I got to see my 3:00 chocolate buddy. I miss the people an awful lot. My former director left for me Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich.


Then we headed off camping where I read the book! It was so funny. Phil kept asking what is so funny. We spent time in Peru. Did you know there was a Peru MA? Friends of our own property and it is only about 35 minutes from our camper. Ben rode his first ATV with his Uncle. He had a full helmet on, but you could see the smile he had on from ear to ear.


Work...well, this has been a truly awesome week for me. I was able to help create two presentations and do part of them. Tomorrow I will be at training sessions with the Principals. I love the energy of the school district.


Oh, yeah, Ben is continuing to ask for a baby brother. I told him that it just doesn't work that way. I, then teasingly said, what about a baby sister. His answer was "NO WAY". LOL


Ben is going to the twins "Princess" birthday party. His invitation came to Prince Benjamin. I can't wait to go and see how big the girls have gotten.


Next week we are on vacation...YEAH.

Love to everyone


Peace to all who read this blog today and everday.

Joan

1 comment:

Mary B said...

Good to see you here again! If the twins and mom are ever at your house give me a call-- I'd love to catch up.